Why is it that members of Congress can get away with sexual assault and or sexual contact with females either on staff or in their company? There are over 260 Cases of tax payers money being used to settle some of the cases brought against these scumbags. It seems (and it is true) that if you have a position of importance in government you can get away with just about anything. It is also true if you are a celebrity the same follows suit. How can the American people keep voting for these clowns when they run for office? Are the people of this country also Brain Dead as are the people in government? You also have “Idiots” in Congress who get elected every time they run for office, Pelosi is one of them as is Finestein, Walters, Wilson, Lewis, Schumer, and so many others. Now we have Muslims in Congress when there is a Bill that does not allow a Muslim to run for Congress. How the hell did they get in? There is also a new female member of Congress who did not know that Isreal is a country and one that suggested we could fly to the sun. Her stupid comment was, “We will have to go at night.” John Wayne had stated once or more than once, “You can’t fix stupid.” Boy do we have stupid people making laws for this country. They also exempt themselves from the laws that they make, give themselves pensions after serving for only four years along with free health and many other perks. That was not supposed to be so. Our Fore Fathers try to stop what is going on today in this country today. But because of the idiotic Democrats, the Liberals and other idiots living among us, this country is going down the tubes. These Muslim women are also trying to establish Sharia Law in this country. I think the American people had better wake up before it is too late. President Trump is right when he wants to keep them all out of this country.
Here Are the 7 Congressmen Accused of Sexual Misconduct Since #MeToo
Rep. Patrick Meehan is most recent resignation from Congress over sexual misconduct allegations
Rep. Pat Meehan announced his resignation from Congress Friday following reports that he used taxpayer money to settle a sexual harassment complaint with a former aide.
Meehan had previously announced he would not run for re-election. He cited sparing his staff from an Ethics investigation as the cause for the early exit.
Other members remain in office or have already backed out.
Here’s a list of accused members so far:
Meehan resigned Friday effective immediately following months of criticism after a New York Times report revealed he used taxpayer money to settle a sexual harassment complaint with a former aide.
Meehan said he will repay the $39,000 to the U.S. treasury to reimburse the severance payment made from his office account within a month of leaving the House.
“I did not want to leave with any question of violating the trust of taxpayers,” Meehan said in his resignation announcement.
The Pennsylvania Republican reportedly became hostile when he learned the aide, who is much younger, did not reciprocate his feelings and learned she was involved in a relationship with another man.A
Eight women accused former Sen. Al Franken of sexual misconduct before his resignation in January.
Franken was the first Congress member accused of sexual misconduct after the #MeToo movement picked up in 2017. The allegations came to light when a Los Angeles radio news anchor accused the senator of groping and kissing her without consent in an open letter on the radio station’s website.
The Senator left the Hill January 2 following calls for his resignation and a Senate Ethics Committee investigation. Franken resigned before the investigation began.
Former Rep. Trent Franks resigned December 8 after multiple reports of inappropriate behavior toward female staffers.
Franks had asked two female staffers to act as surrogates for him and his wife, but it wasn’t clear if the congressman was expecting them to have sexual relations with him. Franks also tried to convince a female aide she was in love with him, according to a former staffer. Another female staffer said she felt retaliated against after turning Franks down.
Soon after Franks’ announcement, a former Franks staffer said the congressman offered her $5 million to carry his child, the Associated Press reported. The staffer Franks asked her at least four times to be a surrogate in exchange for money.
Former Republican state Sen. Debbie Lesko officially won the race to replace Franks’ representing Arizona’s 8th District Tuesday night.
Farenthold had already decided in December not to run for re-election following a renewed Ethics Committee investigation into sexual harassment, inappropriate comments to staff and discrimination based on gender. In early December that the Treasury Department had paid $84,000 to settle a sexual harassment lawsuit with Farenthold’s former communications director, Politico reported.
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott set the special election to replace Farenthold for June 30.
Marion Brown, the former staffer was paid a roughly $27,000 settlement drawn from Conyers’ congressional office budget — not the Office of Congressional Compliance fund set aside for congressional settlements.
After initially denying that he has not settled with any current or former staff members, Conyers admitted he had reached a monetary settlement with a former staff member. But the case was resolved “with an express denial of liability,” he said.
Representative Robert C. Scott remains in office following allegations of sexual harassment by a former staff member.
Former fellow M. Reese Everson with the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation accused the representative this December of sexually harassing her. Scott confirmed that Everson had worked for him in November.
Everson said she was “wrongfully terminated,” “blackballed and blacklisted” after the harassment.
Scott has denied Everson’s accusations and others have raised questions about her credibility.
Rep. Ruben Kihuen said he is not resigning amid allegations of sexual harassment. Top Democrats have called on him to step down. A former Kihuen campaign staffer had rebuffed multiple advances and said he touched her without her consent Buzzfeed News reported last December. On Wednesday night, that a female lobbyist had received persistent and unwanted advances from Kihuen, through hundreds of text messages, and was also touched without her consent the Nevada Independent reported. The House Ethics Committee launched an investigation into Kihuen December 15.
- Arthur Brown (U.S. senator) (R) US Senator, and founder of the Utah State Republican Party, was shot dead by his longtime mistress, Anne Maddison Bradley for having a second mistress. Bradley, who had two children by Brown, was tried, but acquitted on a defense of temporary insanity. (1906)
- Woodrow Wilson President (D) allegedly had an affair with Mary Allen Hulbert, whom he met in 1907 when he was president of Princeton University.
- Warren Harding President (R), reportedly had affairs with Carrie Phillips and Nan Britton during the 1910s and early 1920s prior to his death in 1923. Britton claimed in a best-selling 1927 book, The President’s Daughter, that her daughter had been fathered by Harding while he was a U.S. senator. Her assertion was finally established as factual in August 2015, when genetic tests confirmed Harding as the father of Elizabeth.
- David I. Walsh Senator (D-MA), was accused of visiting a male brothel frequented by Nazi spies in Brooklyn in 1942.
- Styles Bridges (R-NH) US Senator, during the Lavender Scare of the 1950’s, threatened to expose the son of US Senator Lester Hunt (D-WY) as a homosexual unless Hunt resigned from the senate, thus giving Republicans the majority. Hunt refused, but did not seek re-election and then shot himself (1954).
- John F. Kennedy President (D), was alleged to have been linked to a number of extramarital affairs, including allegations of involvement with Marilyn Monroe, with Judith Campbell Exner and with intern Mimi Alford during 1962–1963.
- William O. Douglas U.S. Supreme Court Justice, allegedly pursued other women while married to his third wife, which, combined with his three divorces and remarriages, was considered scandalous. He also reportedly tried to molest a flight attendant in his judicial chambers. Attempted impeachment based upon his moral character failed, when the House Judiciary Committee found insufficient grounds for impeachment. (1960s)[
- Wilbur Mills, Representative (D-AR), was found intoxicated with stripper Fanne Foxe. He was re-elected anyway, but resigned after giving an intoxicated press conference from Foxe’s burlesque house dressing room. (1974)
- Allan Howe, Representative (D-UT), was arrested for soliciting two police officers posing as prostitutes. (1976)
- John Young, Representative (D-TX): A former female staffer said she received a pay raise after giving in to Young’s sexual advances. (1976)
- Wayne Hays, Representative (D-OH): The Elizabeth Ray sex scandal ended his career in 1976. The Washington Post reported that Ray had been on the payroll of a committee run by Hays for two years as a clerk-secretary. During that time, she admitted, her actual job duties were providing Congressman Hays sexual favors: “I can’t type, I can’t file, I can’t even answer the phone.” (1976)
- Fred Richmond, Representative (D-NY): Charges that he solicited sex from a 16-year-old boy were dropped after he submitted to counseling. (1978)
- Robert L. Leggett, Representative (D-CA), acknowledged that he fathered two illegitimate children by a Congressional secretary, whom he supported financially. He then had an affair with another woman, who was an aide to Speaker Carl Albert. (1976)[
- Joseph P. Wyatt, Jr., Representative (D-TX) was arrested on homosexual charges in 1979.
- John Andrew Young (D-TX) US Representative, a female staffer alleged she was forced to have sex in order to keep her job. Young referred to the charge as ‘poppycock’ though his wife committed suicide the next year. Though he ran again, he lost his next primary election.(1976)
- Donald “Buz” Lukens Representative (R-OH) Convicted of Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor for having sex with a 16 yr old girl. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $500. (1989)
- Robert Bauman, Representative (R-MD), was charged with attempting to solicit sex from a 16-year-old male prostitute. Upon completing an alcoholism rehabilitation program, the charges were dropped. Bauman apologized to voters for his indiscretions but was defeated for re-election.] (1980)
- Jon Hinson, Representative (R-MS), resigned after being charged with attempted sodomy for performing oral sex on a male employee of the Library of Congress. (1981)
- Thomas Evans, Representative (R-DE), went golfing in Florida with nude model and lobbyist Paula Parkinson, who later suggested her lobbying techniques had been “unusually tactile”. Though Evans apologized for any appearance of impropriety, he was voted out of office in 1982. Future Vice-President Dan Quayle and Congressman Tom Railsback went on the golf trip too but were not implicated in the sex. Marilyn Quayle said it was common knowledge that her husband would “rather play golf than have sex any day.” (1981)
- John Schmitz, Representative (R-CA), leader of the ultra-conservative John Birch Society, admitted to having a second family, but refused to accept or support the two children he produced who became wards of the state. (1982)
- Dan Crane, Representative, (R-IL), was censured July 20, 1983, in the Congressional Page sex scandal for having sex with a young congressional page. (1983)
- Gerry Studds, Representative (D-MA), was censured July 20, 1983, in the Congressional Page sex scandal for having sex with a young congressional staffer. (1983)
- Gary Hart, Senator (D-CO), was the front-runner for the Democratic nomination in the 1988 presidential elections. He was photographed with model Donna Rice on a boat named ‘Monkey Business’ during a trip to the Bahamas, raising questions of infidelity. His popularity plummeted and he soon dropped out. (1987). Thirty years later it was alleged that that the photo had been staged in a set-up, orchestrated by the rival campaign of then-Vice President George H. W. Bush.
- Ernie Konnyu, Representative (R-CA), Konnyu was accused of sexual harassment. He had asked a female aide to move a name tag she was wearing because it was drawing attention to her breasts, about which he later said: “She is not exactly heavily stacked, OK?” In another instance, he reportedly touched the knee of lobbyist Polly Minor during lunch, which caused a scene. GOP leaders were unhappy with Konnyu’s temperament anyway, so they found Stanford professor Tom Campbell who ousted Konnyu the following June. (1987)
- Barney Frank, Representative (D-MA), was reprimanded by the House for fixing 33 parking tickets for Steve Gobie, a male escort who lived with Frank and claimed to have conducted an escort service from Frank’s apartment without his knowledge. (1989)
- Gus Savage, Representative (D-IL), was accused of trying to force himself on a female Peace Corps worker while in Zaire.[ No action was taken by the House Ethics Committee after he apologized to her. (1989)
- Arlan Stangeland (R-MN) U.S. House of Representatives (1977 – 1991). He lost his campaign for re-election in 1990, largely because of a scandal, having made several hundred long-distance phone calls on his House credit card to a female lobbyist from Virginia. He admitted that he had made the calls, but denied having a romantic relationship with the woman. After his loss he subsequently retired from politics.(1990)[
- Clarence Thomas (R) SCOTUS nominee, was accused of sexual harassment by Anita Hill and several other women prior to his senate confirmation hearings. He later wrote an autobiography addressing Anita Hill’s allegations, and she also wrote an autobiography addressing her experience in the hearings. (1991)
- Austin J. Murphy, Representative (D-PA), acknowledged fathering a child out of wedlock after a political opponent came forward with video of Murphy leaving the home of his mistress. (1990)
- Charles S. Robb Senator (D-VA) while married to Lynda Bird Johnson, Robb acknowledged drinking champagne and having a nude massage with Miss Virginia Tai Collins denying an affair, though he admitted an “indiscreet friendship.” Collins claimed it was an 18-month affair. Soon after, Collins appeared nude in Playboy. (1991)
- Brock Adams, Senator (D-WA), was accused by eight women of committing various acts of sexual misconduct, ranging from sexual harassment to rape. Adams denied the accusations, there was no criminal prosecution, and he did not run for re-election. (1992)
- Robert Packwood, Senator (R-OR), resigned his office after 29 women came forward with claims of sexual harassment, abuse, and assaults. His denials of any wrongdoing were eventually contradicted by his own diaries boasting of his sexual conquests. (1995)
- Ken Calvert, Representative (R-CA), was involved with a prostitute, but claimed that no money was involved, and he was not arrested. Calvert apologized: “My conduct that evening was inappropriate…. it violated the values of the person I strive to be.” (1993)
- Helen Chenoweth-Hage, Representative (R-ID), called for the resignation of Bill Clinton, and then admitted in 1998 to having had a six-year affair with a married rancher before she entered government. Chenoweth said: “Fourteen years ago, when I was a private citizen and a single woman, I was involved in a relationship that I came to regret, that I’m not proud of….I only wish I could have learned the lessons sooner.” (1998)
- Bob Barr, Representative (R-GA), had an affair while married to his second wife. Barr was the first lawmaker in either chamber to call for Clinton’s resignation due to the Lewinsky scandal. Barr lost a primary challenge less than three years after the impeachment proceedings. (1999)
- Dan Burton, Representative (R-IN): In 1995 speaking of the then-recent affairs of Republican Robert Packwood and the unfolding affair of Democrat Bill ClintonBurton stated “No one, regardless of what party they serve, no one, regardless of what branch of government they serve, should be allowed to get away with these alleged sexual improprieties….” In 1998 Vanity Fair printed an article detailing an affair which Burton himself had in 1983 which produced a child. Before publication Burton admitted to fathering a son with a former state employee
- Robert Livingston, Representative (R-LA), called for the resignation of Bill Clinton and when his own extramarital affairs were leaked, his wife urged him to resign and urge Clinton to do likewise. (1998)
- Newt Gingrich, Representative (R-GA) and leader of the Republican Revolution of 1994, resigned from the House after admitting in 1998 to having had an affair with a staffer while he was married to his second wife, and at the same time he was leading the impeachment of Bill Clinton for perjury regarding an affair with his intern Monica Lewinsky. (1998)
- Henry Hyde, Representative (R-IL): in 1998, Salon.com stated that from 1965 to 1969 (before Hyde won federal office), he conducted an extramarital sexual affair with a married woman who had three children from her marriage. Hyde, who was 41 years old and married when the affair occurred, admitted to the affair in 1998, describing the relationship as a “youthful indiscretion”.The revelation of this affair took place as Hyde was spearheading the impeachment hearings of President Bill Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky scandal.
- Pete Domenici Senator (R-NM) voted for the impeachment of President Bill Clinton in 1998 after his affair with Monica Lewinsky. In 2013 he confessed that in 1978 he fathered a son, Adam Laxalt, outside of his marriage; Adam Laxalt’s mother is Michelle Laxalt, the daughter of Senator Paul Laxalt and a prominent Republican lobbyist,
- Bill Clinton, President (D) Revelations that White House intern Monica Lewinsky had oral sex with Clinton in the Oval Office leading him to famously declare on TV on January 26, 1998, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.” The scandal led to impeachment by the House for perjury, for lying about the affair under oath. He was acquitted in the Senate with 55 senators voting Not Guilty to 45 senators voting Guilty (falling 22 votes short of the two-thirds necessary to convict). (1998) In a plea bargain to avoid another trial alleging charges of impeding the initial investigation, Clinton’s law license was suspended by the state of Arkansas for five years.[ Additionally, Clinton was accused by Juanita Broaddrick for sexual assault.
- Mel Reynolds, Representative (D-IL), resigned from Congress in 1995 after a conviction for statutory rape. In August 1994, he was indicted for sexual assault and criminal sexual abuse for engaging in a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old campaign volunteer that began during the 1992 campaign. Despite the charges, he continued his campaign and was re-elected that November; he had no opposition. Reynolds initially denied the charges, which he claimed were racially motivated. On August 22, 1995, he was convicted on 12 counts of sexual assault, obstruction of justice and solicitation of child pornography. He resigned his seat on October 1 of that year.
- Gary Condit, Representative (D-CA): his affair with 23-year-old intern Chandra Levy was exposed after Levy disappeared. Her body was found a year later and in 2008, an illegal immigrant with no relation to Condit was charged with her murder but years later all charges against the suspect were dropped. The murder of Chandra Levy remains unsolved. Condit had often demanded that Bill Clinton “come clean” about his affair with Monica Lewinsky. (2001)
- Ed Schrock, Representative (R-VA), announced he would abort his 2004 attempt for a third term in Congress after allegedly being caught on tape soliciting sex from a male prostitute after having aggressively opposed various gay-rights issues in Congress, such as same-sex marriage and gays in the military.
- Strom Thurmond, Senator before 1964 (D-SC), after 1964 (R-SC), noted segregationist, fathered a child, Essie Mae Washington-Williams, with a 15-year-old African American in 1925 who was employed by the Thurmond family. (2003)
- Steven C. LaTourette, Representative (R-OH), was elected in 1994 and had voted to impeach Bill Clinton for the Lewinsky scandal. He himself had a long-term affair with his chief of staff, Jennifer Laptook, while he was married. He married Laptook after his divorce. (2003)
- David Dreier, Representative (R-CA), voted against a number of gay rights proposals, but was outed concerning his relationship with his chief of staff. (2004) He is featured in the 2009 documentary film Outrage.
- Don Sherwood, Representative (R-PA), failed to win re-election following revelations of a five-year extramarital affair with Cynthia Ore, who accused him of physically abusing her. (2004
- Mark Foley, Representative (R-FL), resigned his House seat when accused of sending sexually explicit e-mails to teenage male congressional pages. He was replaced by Tim Mahoney. (2006)
- David Vitter, Senator (R-LA), took over the House seat of former Congressman Robert Livingston, who resigned in 1999 following revelations of an extramarital affair. At the time, Vitter stated, “I think Livingston’s stepping down makes a very powerful argument that (Bill) Clinton should resign as well….” Vitter’s name was then discovered in the address book of Deborah Jeane Palfrey (the “D.C. Madam”). (2007)
- Randall L. Tobias (R), Deputy Secretary of State and former “AIDS Czar” appointed by George W. Bush, stated that U.S. funds should be denied to countries that permitted prostitution. He resigned on April 27, 2007, after confirming that he had been a customer of Deborah Jeane Palfrey (the “D.C. Madam”)
- Larry Craig (R-ID), a U.S. Senator for 18 years, was arrested on June 11, 2007 and charged with lewd conduct arising from his behavior in a men’s restroom at the Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport. Craig pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of disorderly conduct; he later unsuccessfully sought to withdraw his guilty plea. He announced his resignation three months later on September 1, 2007, but changed his mind again, although he did not seek re-election in 2008. (2007)
- Tim Mahoney, Representative (D-FL), was elected to the seat of Mark Foley, who had resigned following sexual harassment charges from his congressional interns. Mahoney ran on a campaign promise to make “a world that is safer, more moral”. In October 2008, he admitted he placed his mistress on his staff and then fired her, saying, “You work at my pleasure.” He then admitted to multiple other affairs.
- Vito Fossella, Representative (R-NY), was arrested for drunken driving. Under questioning, the married Congressman and father of three admitted to an affair with Laura Fay that produced a daughter. (2008)
- John Edwards, Senator (D-NC), admitted to an extramarital affair with actress and film producer Rielle Hunter, which produced a child, seriously undercutting his 2008 presidential campaign. (see federal political scandals)
- John Ensign, Senator (R-NV), resigned his position as chairman of the Senate Republican Policy Committee on June 16, 2009, after admitting he had an affair with the wife of a close friend, both of whom were working on his campaign. Under investigation, he then resigned his Senate seat 20 months early in 2011[ In 1998, Senator Ensign had called for President Bill Clinton (D) to resign after admitting to sexual acts with Monica Lewinsky. (2009)
- Chip Pickering, Representative (R-MS): on July 16, 2009, it was announced that his wife had filed an alienation of affection lawsuit against a woman with whom Chip allegedly had an affair. The lawsuit claimed the adulterous relationship ruined the Pickerings’ marriage and his political career. (2009)
- Eric Massa, Representative (D-NY), resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted groping and tickling of multiple male staffers. He later stated on Fox News, “not only did I grope [a staffer], I tickled him until he couldn’t breathe,” (2010)
- Mark Souder, Representative (R-IN), a staunch advocate of abstinence and family values, resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted extramarital affair with a female staffer. (2010)
- Chris Lee, Representative (R-NY), resigned hours after a news report that he had sent a shirtless picture of himself flexing his muscles to a woman via Craigslist, along with flirtatious e-mails. He did not rely on a pseudonym or a false e-mail address but used his official Congressional e-mail for all communication. Lee said: “I regret the harm that my actions have caused my family, my staff and my constituents…. I have made profound mistakes and I promise to work as hard as I can to seek their forgiveness.” (2011)
- Anthony Weiner, Representative (D-NY), admitted to sending sexually explicit photos of himself to several women through his Twitter account. He resigned from Congress on June 16, 2011, but kept sexting after his resignation. (2011) On Nov 6, 2017, Weiner began serving a 21-month sentence for sexting a 15-year-old girl.
- Scott DesJarlais, Representative (R-TN), admitted under oath to at least six affairs, including two affairs with his patients and staffers while he was a physician at Grandview Medical Center in Jasper, TN. Additionally, while running on a pro-life platform, DesJarlais made his ex-wife have two abortions, and tried to persuade a mistress who was his patient, into an abortion as well.
- David Wu, Representative (D-OR), resigned from the House of Representatives after being accused of making unwanted sexual advances toward a fundraiser‘s daughter. July 26, 2011.
- Herman Cain (R) 2012 Republican presidential candidate, was accused of sexual harassment by several women. These accusations eventually caused him to suspend his run for the presidential nomination (2012) including Sharon Bialek, Karen Kraushaar, and having a 13-year affair with Ginger White.Donna Donella also reported possible inappropriate behavior.
- Vance McAllister, Representative (R-LA), who is married and the father of five, was caught on surveillance camera deeply kissing a married staffer. Several prominent Republicans asked McAllister to resign. In response, he stated he would not seek re-election in 2016.[ McCallister said: “There’s no doubt I’ve fallen short and I’m asking for forgiveness. I’m asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff, and my constituents who elected me to serve”. (2014)
- Matthew P. Pennell (R), a staff member for Tea Party-aligned US Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R-KS), was arrested on 17 counts of alleged child sex crimes. He was sentenced to 12 months in prison (2015)
- Blake Farenthold, US Representative (R-TX) was reported to have paid $84,000 of taxpayer money, via the House of Representatives Office of Compliance, to settle a sexual harassment complaint from a former staffer. Farenthold’s former communications director Lauren Greene sued the congressman in December 2014, and a settlement was reached in 2015. The identity of Farenthold with respect to taxpayer involvement was made public in 2017. This was the first documented case of taxpayer funds being used to settle sexual harassment complaints against a member of Congress. (2014)
- Dennis Hastert, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (R-IL), pled guilty to structuring bank withdrawals in order to conceal deliberately-unspecified misconduct by Hastert against an unnamed individual years earlier. At a sentencing hearing in October 2015, Hastert admitted that he had sexually abused boys while he worked as a high school wrestling coach decades earlier. (2015)
- Mike Webb (R) congressional candidate from Virginia, posted a screenshot to Facebook that included a glimpse of two pornographic website tabs he had left open on his computer, visible in the background.(2016)
- Donald Trump (R), the 45th President of the United States, was accused of sexual assault by 13 women during the 2016 election and he denied the allegations. The allegations arose after The Washington Post released a 2005 video of Trump, recorded on a hot microphone by Access Hollywood, in which he bragged about sexually assaulting women. Trump himself renewed the controversy a year later by alleging that the video was fake, to which Access Hollywood replied, “Let us make this perfectly clear — the tape is very real. Remember his excuse at the time was ‘locker-room talk.’ He said every one of those words.”
- Tim Murphy, Representative (R-PA), had an extramarital affair with Shannon Edwards, a 32-year-old forensic psychologist. The pro-life Murphy asked Edwards to have an abortion after she became pregnant. The information was revealed as part of Murphy’s divorce proceedings and published by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette after it fought in Pennsylvania state court to have the documents unsealed. Murphy resigned his seat in Congress.
- Roy Moore U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama (R) was being accused by nine women of sexual misconduct with them when they were in their teens. The first of his accusers said that at the time, she was 14 years old, while he was 32. Moore lost a special election for Alabama Senate following these accusations.
- Al Franken Senator (D-MN), was accused by radio newscaster Leeann Tweeden of forcibly kissing her as part of a skit and later groping her without consent during a U.S.O. tour in 2006. Tweeden produced photo evidence of the grope, taken by Franken when Tweeden was asleep. Franken admitted to the allegations and apologized for his actions and then resigned.
- Joe Barton (R-TX) US Representative, acknowledged he took and emailed nude photos of himself in 2015, following their leak in November 2017.
- John Conyers Jr. US Congressman (D-MI), A former staffer for Rep. John Conyers Jr. of Michigan accused the Detroit Democrat of unwanted sexual advances. A woman who had settled a sexual harassment claim against him stated that the lawmaker had “violated” her body, repeatedly propositioned her for sex and asked her to touch his genitals. He then resigned. (2017)
- Trent Franks (R-AZ) US Representative, was investigated by the House Ethics Commission about allegations of improper conduct. Before the study concluded, Franks abruptly resigned. (2017)
- Pat Meehan (R-PA) US Representative used tax payer funds to settle a sexual harassment claim by a female staffer. He was removed from the House Ethics Committee, but remains in office. (2018)
- David Sorensen (R) White House Speechwriter, resigned as a result of allegations by his ex-wife, that he was violent and emotionally abusive during their turbulent 2½ -year marriage. Sorenson denied the charges, but resigned his position.(2018)
- Brett Kavanaugh (R) SCOTUS nominee, was accused of sexual assault and misconduct by Christine Blasey Ford, Deborah Ramirez, and three other women, in alleged incidents that occurred during his high school and college years. Some Senators required an FBI investigation as part of his background check, during which the FBI declined to interview Ford, spoke only to a small portion of the witnesses who came forward and omitted others.The FBI concluded that there was no corroboration of the accusations. Kavanaugh denied all of the allegations. He was confirmed by the Senate in a party line vote and was sworn in as a justice of the Supreme Court.
Make the time to read this nightmare suffered by an 81 year old disabled veteran with a sever hearing loss, an equilibrium problem, who wears a life alert button and who walks with a cane, who had served two hitches in the Military to protect the freedom that so many Americans do not deserve; especially the Marshals who had kidnapped me from Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Cedar Run Management, and liars from the Manahawkin Police.
I want to make sure someone in charge holds those responsible for causing me so much harassment, harm, humiliation, anxiety, stress, loss of thousands of dollars worth of personal items and money.
Excerpt from a story on your website: “In doing their duty, the Marshals accompanied the United States on its route toward democratic self government. Few Marshals rose above the times in which they served, few were better than the laws and the government they obeyed. But that is America. The history of the United States Marshals and their Deputies is, in startling simplicity, the history of the United States. It is the two-hundred-year story of how men and women enforced the law and served the courts, of how they fought and died in support of the ideal of self-government. But more than that, it is the story of how we Americans choose to govern ourselves. The thousands of men and women who served as Marshals or Deputies were, first and foremost, Americans. They took upon themselves for brief and fleeting moments the difficult and dangerous task of enforcing the laws. When they failed, it was an American failure more than a personal one, and when they succeeded, it was an American success. In a government of laws, not men, they were the lawmen.” My opinion “AND THIEVES! Protected by the corrupt, foul government”.
On the 22ndof January I left for Thailand and took with me all that was important to me. I arrived in Thailand on the 24th of January. From there I flew to Cambodia and on 26 January rented a room which I thought was going to be the last place I would live. I never intended to return to the USA.
In Cambodia I had a hard time getting around. My equilibrium problem had gotten worse and I needed help getting around. I visited 2 doctors to check on my hearing loss which had gotten worse and on my balance problem. I have the 2 reports from doctors concerning my problems.
On June 20th. 2018 I went to the US Embassy in Phnom Penh to renew my passport because I needed to have more time in it in order to get a retirement visa. When I got to the Embassy I paid for a new passport and then was told to wait until I hear from them. On July 6th.When I went back to the Embassy I was told that there was a warrant for my arrest and they had revoked my passport. I had requested a hearing. How can you revoke a passport before the results of a hearing? I had requested a hearing which I thought would take place in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. How the hell could those idiots who work (hang out) in the State Department think I could make it to a hearing that they were holding in Washington, DC. Another example of Brain Dead people in government. The people at the embassy lied when they said they would return my passport. I was told to wait. While I waited the lady (??) called the Cambodian Immigration and turned me, an elderly disabled American veteran over to a hostile government and told them I was in the country illegally. I was arrested by the Cambodian immigration and locked in a cell given a filthy plastic mat to sleep on, no towel, no soap, no toilet paper, NOTHING. I was given a cup of rice and some dirty vegetables to eat only twice a day. It was 95 to 98 degrees with 95 % humidity every day. The people from the embassy did not have the decency to visit to see how I was doing. As a result of my stay there for 17 days I had lost 40 pounds and looked like a POW.
On the 23rd of July the thugs from the Marshals showed up to kidnap me to bring me back to the USA. There is no extradition treaty with the USA so they had paid the captain about $500.00 to turn a blind eye while they took me out. The poor Cambodian cop only makes about $300.00 a month so he was happy when your thugs gave him the money. The Marshals forced me to strip naked in a room filled with giggling people and humiliated the hell out of me. The SOB’s then refused to take my two small suitcases on the plane with us, which contained all that I own, my smart phone, my wristwatch, my Botany 500 Jacket and my belt. My suitcases contained gold coins and a collection of old US coins plus other valuable stuff along with all of my original documents,inventions, military papers, awards commendations and on and on. The scumbags were laughing when we arrived in NYC walking away with all of my stuff that they did take on the plane. My wallet with $330.00 in it plus my license, my Veteran ID card, my credit cards, a laptop,a smart phone, a good wrist watch, my Botany 500 Jacket, and a belt.I am still trying to contact that criminal outfit of yours to get my money back and whatever else they stole. I am sure my two small suitcases they left in Cambodia have been opened and the contains taken. UPDATE: ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24TH. I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM THE MARSHALS FROM NEWARK, NJ TO PICK UP THE STUFF THEY TOOK WITH THEM ON THE PLANE. I DROVE THE 150 MILES ROUND TRIP TO PICKUP MY COMPUTER, MY MONEY, MY JACKET, MY SMART PHONE, MY WRISTWATCH AND MY BELT. WHY DID THEY WAIT 4 MONTHS TO CALL ME? HOWEVER, THE 2 SUITCASES WERE NOT THERE, I GUESS THE EMBASSY PEOPLE DIDN’T BOTHER TO GET THEM BACK FROM THE CAMBODIANS.
I was held in New York for 10 days before the thugs from Ocean County picked me up on July 31st.and put me in the Ocean County Jail the most corrupt jail in the state, where I was subjected to humiliation and verbal abuse from the dredge of society (the guards). I was locked up a total of 80 days. Upon my release I looked like a World War II prisoner of war. What a system. I was recently sentenced after my Public Pretender coerced me into taking a guilty plea for something I did not do. (Refusing to register) The police from Manahawkin were at fault for not doing their jobs when I had asked them to sign me out of the registry program.
When I lived at the Cedar Run Complex at 240 South Main Street, West Creek, NJ 08092 Congressman, Tom MacArthur was my representative and he was helping me with some problems I was having with the Veterans Administration ( I am an 81 year old disabled veteran with a hearing loss, equilibrium problem, gout and arthritis. I wear a Life Alert Button and walk with a cane) and the Manahawkin Police who had harassed me for some time and then had me evicted from my home.
I moved to Cedar Run in January 2014 to care for my elderly invalid sister. I had no problems while I lived there and in fact I had been a great help for the older people who lived near me at the back end of the complex. Much of the problems had started when a new group of people took over the management of the complex in July 2017. They had renovated all 70 of the buildings and listed a set of rules which disturbed many of the people living there. Many of us received letters in July of 2017 sent by Ms.Nelson, the new (poor) manager stating that we will be evicted at the end of July for owing rent. I had to produce 2 years of rent receipts to prove I had paid mine. All of the other residence did the same. Ms. Nelson blamed the error on the previous owner which was a lie because Georgian Mills who worked there for 31 years knew what she was doing and she was a great lady; Ms. Nelson is not a nice person and was just trying to cause panic among the older people. Some of the people did leave because they would not live with such stupid rules and have to put up with Ms. Nelson. Others were stuck there and had to keep their mouths shut for fear of being evicted.
My problems started because my name is Lucciola and it seemed that the Lucciola name always came up when there were problems on the compound. I have a niece, Josephin Lucciola who is a disturbed person who had been arrested several times by the Manahawkin Police and locked away in Psycho Wards at the Hospital and in a place near Camden, NJ. I and my brother would always bail her out because she is the daughter of our older brother,who is also a disabled veteran living in Egg Harbor. As Italian Family members we take care of our own up to a certain point.
In late December 2017 the Manahawkin Police went to the Cedar Run Management and told them that I had a conviction from 1982 and that they did not want me living in Cedar Run. They told me that it was one of HUD’s rules. My alleged conviction from 36 years ago was not to be broadcast to anyone according to a letter that was sent to me by the Ocean County Prosecutor, Joseph Coranado, (the idiot persecutor was too busy to answer my letters) and to the police because I was considered a Tier One Offender. The police broke that ruling by telling the management of my past. I was told that HUD did not want people with my kind of conviction living in their housing. I was given until January 31 to pack up and get out. I was told if I wasn’t out by the 31st a battery of lawyers (wow!) would make sure I was out. I wrote to Congressman, Mac Arthur and told him about the harassment from the police and that I was evicted. I received a letter from the Congressman a few days later telling me that HUD had no jurisdiction at Cedar Run and that it was the NJ Manufacturers, Mortgage and Finance Company who were in charge of the complex. So, they had lied to me to kick me out. A lady, Mrs. Marie DiMaggio from the NJ company called me to see if I needed any help. I thanked the lady and told her NO, and that I was returning to my home in Thailand.
In the interim my house was broken into by a bimbo drug addict who assaulted me and was yelling obscenities at me and accusing me of stealing her car keys. I had a difficult time trying to get her out of my house. Finally, She bolted out of the door and ran to her car and drove away. Why did she do what she did? This person did not live on the property and was trespassing . I called the police and told them what she had done.They asked me what I wanted them to do? Are they stupid? What are the police supposed to do when a 81 year old disabled veteran is attached in his own home after it was broken into. The Manahawkin Key Stone Cops did nothing, because I think the bimbo is servicing them. Two days later it had snowed during the night, in the morning I had shoveled out my parking spot so I could go shopping. When I returned to my home the drug addicts car was in my spot. Note, there are spots for visitors to park their cars right across the street. I asked her to move her car, she refused. I asked her a few time and each time she had refused. I told her if she did not move her car I was going to give her a flat tire. She then came running out of the doorway of the upstairs apartment and came charging at me like a wild hippo. She punched me on the left side of my face damaging my eye glasses and kicked me in the testicles. She had knocked me down in the snow and I had a hard time trying to grab her arms that she was wildly swinging at me. I manage to pull myself up and drag her down in the snowbank. That was it. I walked away. A few minutes later the Manahawkin Keystone cops showed up and immediately blamed me for starting the argument and hitting the drug addict. They told the person to bring charge against me. I then filed counter charges.
The police then tell me to be out of my house by January 12th and not to come back. I told them I had until the 31st of the month. They told me be out by the 12th or with they would arrest me. This is like something from Dodge City: “Be out of town by sundown or else.” I had a whole house filled with furniture that I had to get rid of and could not sell. I and my 90 year old brother in law destroyed every stick of nice furniture that I had in the house. The cop told me on the 12th. Go to the office, turn in your keys and pick up your deposit and never come back to Manahawkin. He told me he had talked to Ms.Nelson, the manager (most evil) and she said she would have my money on the 12th. On the 12th. The house was cleared out and spotless. I went to the office and asked for my money. The evil person would not give it to me and told me that she never told the cop that she would have my money; so it seems to me that they are both liars. I believe if she knew I was leaving on the 12th that my money would be waiting for me. She should have had my money on that day. She just wanted to be a bitch that she is.
An argument started and I told her she was a liar, a thief, a bully to the older ladies, and a foul person. Suddenly from the back of her office this 6′ 5” go-for came running at me and shoved me through the door and kept shoving me as the evil person was on the phone with the keystone cops yelling and screaming trying to make it like someone was being killed. It was me who was being assaulted by a guy who was twice my size and 33 years old.
Near the exit was a small fire extinguisher that I had picked up and immediately placed gently down where I had gotten it from. I did not swing it over my head and aggressively lung at the guy. He kept shoving me and out of the building. Near the door outside I had stepped on a rock, I bent down picked it up and moved it to the right side of my foot. Again, I did not pick it up and swing it at the guy. He was on the inside of the door and I was on the outside and the glass door was between us. There was no way I could have swung the rock at him. It did not happen. The young man, the evil manager and the phantom witness were all lying. You cannot see the front door from the office and you cannot see through the door if you were across the street or on the sidewalk outside of the building. So, both Ms. Nelson and the phantom witness could not see what was going on. Who was that third witness? She was not in the office and she was not outside, why did she write a story? If you read what they wrote it looks as if they sat at the same table and the story was dictated to them by Ms. Nelson. They all used the same pen. The police report also stated that I told them I had swung the extinguisher and the rock at the guy in the office. Why would the police fabricate a story like that? Most of all why would I tell them I did what they said I did. Boy what a load of crap coming from a very poor cop and his cohorts. They weren’t there. In fact it was the young guy (33 years old ) who was assaulting me. I was wearing my Life Alert Button at that time also. Had I tried to“aggressively lung” at the guy I would have fallen flat on my face because of my equilibrium problem. I also have doctor’s reports outlining my balance problems.
I then drove to the police station to drop off some food for the Veteran’s Drive and to find the cop who lied about me getting my money back. The cops about 5 of them jumped all over me about the bullshit at the office, not once did they listen when I told them the young guy had attacked me. They kept accusing me of attacking the young guy and the stupid bitch foul broad in the office. So they arrested me and charged me with “Attempted Aggressive Assault with a deadly weapon.” I guessed they did this because of the hysterical woman screaming over the phone, just to make a scene. I was locked up for hours. Later that night on January 12th. I was released and told not to come back to Manahawkin (thank you). I then told the cop, Patrolman, Morrin that I was leaving the country because as a Homeless Veteran I have no place to live in the USA and I could not afford the rents, since they had me evicted from my home. I asked the poor example of a cop to sign me out of the registry program that I was forced to sign back in 2014. He told me that they would not come and get me and just leave Manahawkin and never come back. I sat in my car in the police parking lot a long time trying to figure out what I could do. I remember it was a bitter cold night and driving was bad. I called my younger brother who lives in Point Pleasant Beach, and told him the story. He asked me to stay with him a few days. I got to his house late that night and we talked about the nightmare the police had put me through. My brother gave me bought me a ticket online for a flight to Thailand which left on January 22nd. The 22nd. was 10 days from January 12th. the time limit I had if I was going to stay in the USA to re-register in a different jurisdiction.
At my brother’s home I began to think about the dumb cop who might not sign me out of the registry program so I typed a letter to the police telling them that I could not re-sign in the registry program in March 2018 because I was out of their jurisdiction and that I was not going to stay in the USA. I knew I had 10 days to register in a new jurisdiction if I was going to stay in the USA. I did not know the address in Thailand where I was going to live as my wife had moved a few times since I left in 2013 so I could not tell the police where I was living. Besides, I was out of the country and not subjected to any more abuse I had endured while living at Cedar Run. Now this must be mentioned; in March when I did not report to register because I was out of the country, the idiots from the police department had stated in a Warrant for my arrest that they had showed up at my last known address and I was not there and they did not know where I had gone. STUPID? Yes, they are. They told me not to return to Manahawkin and I told them I was leaving the USA and going to Thailand.
On the 22nd of January I left for Thailand and took with me all that was important to me. I arrived in Thailand on the 24th of January. From there I flew to Cambodia and on 26 January rented a room which I thought was going to be the last place I would live. I never intended to return to the USA.
In Cambodia I had a hard time getting around. My equilibrium problem had gotten worse and I needed help getting around. I visited 2 doctors to check on my hearing loss which had gotten worse and on my balance problem. I have the 2 reports from doctors concerning my problems.
On June 20th. 2018 I went to the US Embassy in Phnom Penh to renew my passport because I needed to have more time in it in order to get a retirement visa. When I got to the Embassy I paid for a new passport and then was told to wait until I hear from them. On July 6th.When I went back to the Embassy I was told that there was a warrant for my arrest and they had revoked my passport. I had requested a hearing. How can you revoke a passport before the results of a hearing? The people at the embassy lied when they said they would return my passport. I was told to wait. While I waited the lady (??)called the Cambodian Immigration and turned me, an elderly disabled American veteran over to a hostile government and told them I was in the country illegally. I was arrested by the Cambodian immigration and locked in a cell given a filthy plastic mat to sleep on, no towel, no soap, no toilet paper, NOTHING. I was given a cup of rice and some dirty vegetables to eat only twice a day. It was 95 to 98 degrees with 95 % humidity every day. The people from the embassy did not have the decency to visit to see how I was doing. As a result of my ordeal there for 17 days I had lost 40 pounds and looked like a POW.
On the 23rd of July the thugs from the Marshals showed up to kidnap me to bring me back to the USA. There is no extradition treaty with the USA so they had paid the captain about $500.00 to turn a blind eye while they took me out. The poor Cambodian cop only makes about $300.00 a month so he was happy when your thugs gave him the money. The SOB’s refused to take my two small suitcases on the plane with us, which contained all that I own. They did take my smart phone, my wristwatch, my Botany 500 Jacket and my belt and my wallet with $330.00 in it plus all of my plastic. My suitcases contained gold coins and a collection of old US coins plus other valuable stuff along with all of my original documents, inventions, military papers, awards commendations and on and on. The scumbags were laughing when we arrived in NYC walking away with all of my stuff that they did take on the plane. My wallet with $330.00 in it plus my license, my Veteran ID card, my credit cards, a laptop, a smart phone, a good wrist watch, my Botany 500 Jacket, and a belt. I am still trying to contact that criminal outfit of yours to get my money back and whatever else they stole. I am sure my two small suitcases they left in Cambodia have been opened and the contains taken.
UPDATE: ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24TH. I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM THE MARSHALS FROM NEWARK, NJ TO PICK UP THE STUFF THEY TOOK WITH THEM ON THE PLANE. I DROVE THE 150 MILES ROUND TRIP TO PICKUP MY COMPUTER, MY MONEY, MY JACKET, MY SMART PHONE, MY WRISTWATCH AND MY BELT. WHY DID THEY WAIT 4 MONTHS TO CALL ME? HOWEVER, THE 2 SUITCASES WERE NOT THERE, I GUESS THE EMBASSY PEOPLE DIDN’T BOTHER TO GET THEM BACK FROM THE CAMBODIANS.
I was held in New York for 10 days before the thugs from Ocean County picked me up on July 31st. While at the jail in New York I almost died after being hit with a face full of Hot Pepper Spray while two men were fighting. I was treated and sent back to the unit. The thugs from Ocean County picked me up and put me in the Ocean County Jail, the most corrupt jail in the state, where I was subjected to humiliation and verbal abuse from the dredge of society (the guards). I was locked up a total of 80 days. Upon my release I looked like a World War II prisoner of war. What a system. My Public Pretender coerced me into taking a guilty plea for something I did not do. (Refusing to register) The police from Manahawkin were at fault for not doing their jobs when I had asked them to sign me out of the registry program. The night they fabricated the “Attempted aggravated assault with a deadly weapons charge.” What a crock of bullshit!
The judge, in my opinion a stupid female stated I got credit for 56 days time served. I did not. I was given probation to begin on . November 9, 2018 until November 9, 2019. Where is the time served? I am to report every week on a Tuesday to Toms River. Where I have to travel by bus from Point Pleasant Beach. Also, Almost every Tuesday I have medical appointments at the Brick Clinic and or the hospital in E. Orange. The idiot judge based her sentence on the bullshit told to her by the female persecutor who wrote some nasty lies about me. Who the hell do they think they are and why can’t they be held accountable for the bullshit they spew out? My whole life if coming apart because I took a plea for something I did not do. The not too smart judge would not let me tell my story. She kept saying, “You took a plea.” So what. I want to take it back because she did not keep her part of the bargain. In the report given to the judge the persecutor wrote so many lies and untruths about me I almost cried. Why do they do that? They are the sick one in your society only looking to advance their political careers by screwing as many people as they can and just tacking another innocent skin to the wall.
I don’t have a car and I have no way really to get to the court in Toms River to see my Probation Officer every week from where I am living now in Point Pleasant Beach. It will take me almost 3 hours by bus to get to the court. I was a homeless Veteran that people don’t give a damn about, but was finally allowed to live in a rooming house for $600.00 a month in a room no bigger than a jail cell. To think I served two hitches in the military to help fight for the freedom so many Americans enjoy and for some who don’t deserve it, and I am treated like a rabid dog. All I want is to get my passport back, taken off probation and allowed to return to my home in Thailand. My common-law-wife recently suffered a stroke and I have no idea how she is doing. But no one in so called law enforcement really cares. If I had the money I would hire a battery’ of lawyers to sue the Manahawkin Police, the management at the Cedar Run Complex, the Marshal, and who ever else had a hand in what they did to me. I would also sue the Ocean County cesspool jail and the incompetent female persecutors for writing that bullshit about me. What kind of people are they who work for such a foul government? I could only say, it was the police from the Queens and Bronx in New York who were decent to me and who could not believe that others in so-called law enforcement would arrest an 81 year old disabled veteran for such a bullshit case.
Why would they treat an 81 year old disabled veteran with such hatred? My alleged crimes of the past were paid for. I also paid dearly for things I did not do. There were never any witnesses to things they said I did and no evidence to prove I did anything wrong, except maybe the passport cases. Those cases would have never happened if I could have found a job in the USA. I needed to work in order to support my family and to survive. The only place I could find work to do what I was trained to do was to go overseas.
I know that once you get into the system they never let you go. I want to go home and die where my family is. I am not a nut,I am a well educated person who had worked hard all over the world teaching and administering to schools.
I will be in court again on December 21 charged with the crap made up by the Manahawkin police where I was supposed to have attached a guy with a rock. That case should have been dismissed since the people bringing the charges never showed up all the times the case was scheduled for court. My public pretender is not too smart. I will take no plea this time.
Thanks, I am sorry if there are repeats in the story and or mistakes, I am trying to remember the horror I was subjected to at the hands of the scumbags who are supposed to be in law enforcement. This bullshit has been going on since 1982. The shrinks I have spoken with want to know how the hell did I survive so long being subjected to so much abuse. I think of suicide many times but am hoping that one day before I die someone will be held responsible. I am not a saint and I did some stuff I am not proud of, but I did not do the things I was accused of.
Benjamin Lucciola firstname.lastname@example.org 732-664-3548
Perhaps, if the clowns in Washington kept their mouths shut and listen to the people maybe the country would run right. However, many of them are jackasses sucking on lemons.
I really cannot believe that the asshole Democrats and the idiot Liberals are so stupid. They must see posters online and all over the place showing how stupid and ill informed that they are.
I guess it can be blamed on the very poor educational system.
A real sick traitor asshole.
All the black dumocrats have no feelings for their own kind of people, they are only there to fleece the taxpayers.
This guy should be shot in the balls if he has any. He too is a traitor and belongs in prison.
This guy really needs to be shot.
This sick person belongs in a nut house along with her black turd friend.
OBAMA’S FLORIDA PROGRAM: Rush reported that
The “Promise” program at the high school in Broward County was an Obama administration program wherein schools EARN MONEY for NOT having students arrested for crimes they commit. The program began in 2013 and was administered by the Holder DOJ. Obama believed that reducing enforcement would reduce minority students charged with crimes. He believes that minorities are unfairly convicted and unfairly sentenced. Consequently, the schools were lauded for reducing crime rates when in reality all they did was stop prosecuting. The result is that students who would have had a criminal record no longer do. This explains the Florida shooters lack of criminal record despite the many interactions with law enforcement. This type of program also renders background checks useless. The Florida sheriff continues to endorse the Promise program. I thought this was jaw dropping information. The NRA is being attacked as the cause of the Florida shooters crimes when it can actually be traced to Obama. Cruz would probably have had a criminal record and not passed a background check but for Obama and Holder.
I will need the funds for my legal defense and health issues.
Four Powerful Tricks to Last Longer Than 97% of All Men!
When it comes to lasting longer during sexual intercourse, one of the most difficult things for men to do is to reduce the receptivity of their minds to stimulation; in other words, keeping their arousal or mental stimulation levels in check. If you fail to keep your mental stimulation under control, you run a far greater risk of ejaculating too early. So how do you stop premature ejaculation by managing your arousal levels? There are many powerful techniques to help you last longer than the vast majority of men. Let’s take a quick and insightful look below.
Four Techniques To Reduce Inner Receptivity
#1 – “The Mind Wanderer”
One age-old technique that works well for many men is to engage in thoughts that have nothing to do with sex. Some guys get around the problem of bringing their stimulation level under control by doing mathematical solving, thinking about mundane office processes or even recalling the previous day’s major news headlines, just to name a few. Other methods that work involve clenching your fists or tightly shutting your eyelids. Will these work for you? Many men claim this distraction technique works very well. But every man is different, so you really have to test this out to know if it will do wonders for you.
#2 – “The Petting Extravaganza”
A more practical approach would be to engage in some form of petting as a stimulation continuum for your partner. This will allow you some time to “cool off” the stimulation you are getting during intercourse. This technique has two positive outcomes. First, you continue to arouse your woman and get her prime for a climax. Second, it helps to divert attention from your own stimulation and delay your orgasm.
#3 – “The Slippery Slope”
Using lubrication to delay ejaculation is a well-known technique. By reducing the amount of friction your penis receives during intercourse, you will lower the levels of stimulation you get from penetration. Some of the more effective lubricants require you to apply small amounts onto the area around your penis head and the part where the head meets the shaft about 10 to 20 minutes before engaging in intercourse.
#4 – “The Great Companion”
The effectiveness of this technique is well-documented and is a favorite of many guys. This method requires your partner to help stimulate your penis with her hands to the point where ejaculation is almost inevitable. At this juncture, you signal for her to stop stimulation. Once the sensation has subsided, you will ask her to resume. Repeated use of this technique over time will result in you being able to handle intense stimulation without the urge to ejaculate.
EJ on Command
INSTANT VIDEO MACHINE Create Hollywood style Animated Videos
Click here for more info
Pro-Quality Videos Within Minutes.
(Mediterannea Diet Program)
No Chemicals Clothes Washing Without Using Toxic Detergents
Like a 3 D printer for wood
Law of attraction for success
Cycling & stuff
HOW TO GET YOUR X BACK Free ebook
Getting your X back Free ebook
SELF IMPROVEMENT BOOSTERS, GETTING OVER SHYNESS
Self Improvement Free ebook
LEGIT ONLINE JOBS
Online jobs Free ebook
7 KEYS TO BODY TRANSFORMATION
Transform your body Free ebook
Shape your adonis body Free ebook
HOW TO ELIMINATE STRESS AND ANXIETY IN YOUR LIFE
Make Sex Last As Long As You Want With These Fail-Proof Techniques!
Are you sick and tired of not lasting long enough during sex? Is delaying ejaculation becoming an arduous thing to do, one that causes you great embarrassment in front of your lover? There are many forms of sexual dysfunction that occur amongst men, and nothing is more debilitating than premature ejaculation. Yet the good news is also that premature ejaculation is the easiest to treat among all male sexual problems.
Indeed, you can completely cure PE using natural, practical methods without making embarrassing trips to the doctor. These are the key techniques and strategies:
#1 – Understanding your ejaculatory process and sexual responses
Without a proper understanding of how your body responds to sexual stimulation, you will never be able to control how soon you ejaculate during sex. Arousal control is key to keep PE in check. And before you can control your arousal, you have to understand how it works. In a nutshell, your body goes through 4 key stages of response during sex. The first stage involves “excitement” when your penis starts to fill with blood and becomes erect. The second stage occurs when your penis is fully erect and you feel relaxed and under control. Stage 3 is when intense sensations begin to envelop your penis and you are about to “pop”. This leads into the final stage where ejaculation takes place. The arousal and erection fade away soon after.
#2 – Developing mental control
Much of a man’s inability to hold ejaculation stems from psychological or confidence-related issues. The very thoughts that run though your mind during sex will affect your sexual endurance. Some guys allow the sensations of intercourse to rule over their head and that is a quick and surefire way to blow early. You must learn how to control your arousal right from the beginning. This can be achieved by focusing NOT on intercourse but on the entire sexual experience. This is a huge difference. To develop mental or arousal control, you need to focus on the ALL the sensations you experience and GIVE during sex, and not just focusing on how you feel in your own nether regions.
#3 – Regaining physical control
Adding physical control to mental control will allow you to totally re-wire your ejaculatory triggers so that you can decide when you want to ejaculate. Training your ejaculatory muscles is critical to developing physical control. You see, your pelvic or perineal muscles control when you ejaculate. By strengthening the proper set of muscles, you are able to keep them relaxed at all times even with the most intense sexual stimulation.
There is no better time to start than now!
Many guys just lament that they can’t last long enough, and never make the effort to address this problem. Others resort to short-term tactics like desensitizing sprays and creams which don’t address the root causes. But if you are willing to put in the effort to understand how you body responds and develop both mental and physical control over your ejaculatory reflexes, you will be able to completely TRANSFORM your sex life and enjoy sex to the fullest!
If you are someone that has had to suffer the sting of getting dumped by a boyfriend, you can trust that there are many around the world that feels your pain. Many right now are wondering exactly the same thing that you are.
If you want to know how to get your ex-boyfriend back, there is one thing that you must understand right now. While you might definitely be able to get your lover back after time spent apart, what you need to realize right now is that there might be a chance that it never happens. There are many old cliché’s about love, but a lot of them do apply to situations where people have had love denied to them by someone that used to be integral to their lives. The best thing that you can do for your life is prepare yourself to move on if it turns out that your ex is gone for good. This is the healthiest solution for anyone of any gender in the situation of pursuing an ex.
If you’re determined to have your ex back and understand the risks mentioned above, here are some things that you can do in order to make that work.
For starters, the thing you must not do if you want to properly execute the plan is pester your ex. You wanted to know how to get your ex-boyfriend back and this is exactly what the answer to that question is. The more you pester your former love, the more they will pull away from you. If you ever want to see them back in your life as that special someone, you need to give them breathing room and make them realize just how desirable you are. If they don’t make that realization, you will never have that connection with them again.
What’s the best way to help them along to this realization? Really, it is just to make yourself into a person that is very desirable. The good news here is that since your ex by definition already had to have been in a relationship with you before, they must find you desirable on some level. So the only work you need to do is make sure that you live generally happy and that you are warm and outgoing to others when you are in the presence of your ex. The more they see that you seem to have adjusted healthily to life without them, the more likely they are to want to be in your life again.
The same is true for when you manage to get a date with your ex once more. Many people at this point would be tempted to shift all the way back into relationship mode. That is a disaster that you must avoid at all costs. Continue with the plan and you’ll have the best chance of producing the results that you want. This is not a sure method for getting your ex-lover back, but it is definitely the one that has the best odds of working.
Avoiding Premature Ejaculation – Do Distraction Techniques Work? The Truth Will Surprise You!
When it comes to avoiding premature ejaculation, there is no lack of myths and misconceptions about techniques that work and those that don’t. One of the most common techniques you would probably have heard of is using the distraction of thoughts during sex. Does it work? Well, let’s find out the truth.
The straight scoop about distraction techniques.
Distraction techniques function on the basis of pre-occupying your mind with something else when you are close to an orgasm. Some guys think of non-sexual things such as sports or even ugly personalities to pull their minds off sex for a moment. It all sounds logical and some guys claim that this technique works for them. But there is an underside: you are taking away the joy of sex instead of staying in the moment to savor and fully experience lovemaking. Would sex be as fun and tantalizing if you were to think of something else? I think not!
Use this as an acid test: Would you prefer to be thinking about the wonderful woman you are making love to, or would you rather drum up some images of a dirty, scruffy football player? I think the answer is pretty obvious to you.
This is what you should do instead.
Now, instead of “tuning out” from sex using distraction tactics to delay ejaculation, why not “tune in” to sex? Well, this may seem counter-intuitive at first. You see, you may think that the very reason you are ejaculating prematurely is because your mind and body are being stimulated too much too soon. That is true, and that is probably why you are trying to distract yourself to avoid blowing too early.
On the contrary, you should immerse yourself totally into sex, but the key is not in focusing on the pleasure of your penis in her. Instead, you should focus on the whole-body experience of sex. Stay ‘in tune’ by taking the focus away from YOU to HER. Focus exclusively on pleasuring your female partner first and enjoy the fact that you are keeping her on the edge instead of yourself. This is surprisingly easy to do, and very effective in increasing your staying power in bed.
Practice makes perfect!
Of course staying in tune with the whole experience of sex cannot be mastered right away. It takes some practice, but it is something well worth doing and practicing. And your woman will certainly thank you for it when you are able to last long enough to give her that much-deserved orgasm!
You will have to click on the links to see what these FREE reports are all about.
FREE MARRIAGE BLISS
FREE ELIMINATE STRESS
FREE CRAFTY CASH
FREE ONLINE POKER
FREE BLACKJACK SYSTEM
FREE PODCAST MASTERY
FREE CANVAS PAINTING 101
FREE FASHION SCHOOL
FREE STUDENT LOANS PITFALLS
FREE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO YOGA
FREE NATURAL HERBS
FREE HERBAL HEALING
FREE BODY SCULPTURE
FREE 7 KEYS TO BODY TRANSFORMATION Mixed Martial Arts
FREE LEGITIMATE ONLINE JOBS
FREE PIN TRAFFIC NINJA
FREE SMARTER BRAIN BETTER LIFE
FREE START A FIVERR BUSINESS
FREE HOW TO GET YOUR X BACK
Are you a funny person who likes comedy? if so click on this link.
So how exactly can you win one over your ex? Don’t panic and think that it’s the end of the world. You can turn to TW Jackson for help because he knows exactly what to do. You can get your head on straight and finally have the secret recipe for love. Use the Fast Forward Technique written in his eBook and get instant relief from emotional break-up pain and depression. You’ll feel better the moment you discover what he has to say about your possible love situation.
Know if your ex still cares by looking at telltale signs. Reading between the lines gives you clues and hints about the possibilities for reconciliation. If you still have a place in your ex’s heart, you need to be careful about pushing the wrong buttons. People stray for many reasons, and sometimes it’s because they are no longer happy with the situation. Fight fire with fire when needed. You still have a few tricks up your sleeve. Know why it didn’t work and how to remedy the situation.
You can finally have the upper hand and become the true winner. The techniques you’ll be asked to master are fairly simple and straightforward. You should only apologize for your mistakes and never ever lose your sense of self all throughout. T Dub gives you the fastest path back to your lover’s heart, mind, and soul. Relive your love and bring the spark back. For only $39, you can do all these and so much more. Magic Make Up
This is one of many more articles on making up that I will be posting on this blog. Stayed Tuned. Also, click on some of the links to see if you would like to purchase some of the items I have listed. Check out the Donate Button also. This 81-year-old disabled veteran needs a little financial help.
I placed some links here which contain some very interesting and some scary stuff. Take the time to click on them. Marriage Bliss A FREE BOOK
Pregnancy Diet Plan A FREE BOOK
INSTANT VIDEO MACHINE
Create Hollywood style Animated Videos
Pro-Quality Videos In Any Language or Niche Within Minutes
16,000 WOOD WORKING PLANS
Develops your Dog’s Hidden Intelligence
WATERLIB2 Allows You To Wash Your Clothes Without Using A Single Drop Of Toxic Chemical Detergent
This is like a 3 D printer for wood.
Alive after the fall. (something scary is coming)
FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT BEER_WEEK_MOVIE